Friday, March 14, 2014

Take Two ~ March Kit Club...

Introducing the March Club Kit & Challenge #91 - Anything Goes...

 
 

Good morning! We're still showing off the new March Club Kit - have you checked it out? It is SO GORGEOUS! Spring is slowly rolling in where I live - and it certainly makes me want to grab all my bright colored inks and card stock and ribbon! And what could be better than flowers and fairies - the perfect combination for your spring projects! 

Here's more inspiration from our DT...





I do have some sad news... Tammy H took a break from the team a month or so ago and has decided to free up some of her time and will not be returning. Sherry decided this week that she needs to take a break and has stepped down as well. I absolutely LOVE both these gals, will miss them dearly and am so thankful to the gorgeous and beautiful work they have done for A Day For Daisies! We will all miss them!!!

So, I am looking! Be sure to share your ADFD cards with us here in the current challenge:

Challenge #91 - Anything Goes...


as well as our FB page... the next DT member might be you!



2 comments:

  1. I just love your images..they are beautiful pieces of art. And Your Design Team does a fantabulous job of bring them to life with color. Tickles my creativity...Thank you for the freebies too. Hoping to join in your fun challenges soon. Big Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete